Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Let Me Introduce Myself!

Hello there to all, my name is Chantel Loveless and I am overjoyed to announce that I am the new director at Holly Tree Preschool in Brentwood! I am originally from Centerville, Hickman county where I met my husband Brad in elementary school. My son Jacob is 16 and attends Fairview High School where he works hard at the JROTC program and just completed his sophmore year. Our new arrival is Lyrah Loveless and she is 8 weeks old and has joined the Holly Tree family in nursery one. We tried for many years to extend the family and by the grace of God, finally had the opportunity to welcome our little blessing into our home. 

I have always had a passion for taking care of children and offering my artistic abilities and talents to everyone. I love photography and am privileged to have seen many beautiful places in my lifetime. I enjoy being outside, hiking, canoeing, camping, swimming and grilling. I am looking forward to the meet & greet this Thursday evening to formally meet those of you I haven't met yet. I know we are all sad to see Ms. Tia go, but I am honored to carry on her hard work and devotion to this sweet little preschool. Thank you for allowing me into you and your children's hearts. I know we are going to accomplish great things and continue teaching exceptional academics and  introducing the word of God through prayer, fellowship, and play. 

Looking forward to a fun and eventful summer!

Sincerely,
Chantel Loveless